Contact ComReg Form
Have you checked the ComReg Frequently Asked Questions section?
If you have not already taken your complaint to the premium rate service (PRS) provider, please contact them, outline the matter to them and inform them that you wish to lodge a formal complaint. Please allow the PRS provider 10 working days to resolve your complaint.
Before you bring your complaint to ComReg, confirm that you have completed the following:
- You have already taken your complaint to the premium rate service (PRS) provider and you feel that your complaint has not been dealt with properly or has not been addressed within the 10 working day timeframe, and
- You are making your complaint in time i.e. within 6 months of making the call and/or unsubscribing from a subscription PRS and/or purchasing a PRS, and
- You are the person affected by the problem. Generally, you should be the person who has experienced the PRS problem i.e. the account holder.
Information you should give ComReg about your complaint:
- Your contact details, including a contact telephone number, and
- The name on the phone account and account number (if applicable), and
- The premium rate number, and
- If relevant to your complaint, any information you have received in the premium rate text messages e.g. the name of the PRS
- The mobile/landline number that was used to access the PRS, and
- If relevant to your complaint, the make and model of your mobile handset, and
- Details of the complaint, including a complaint reference number given to you by the PRS provider, and
- Details about previous dealings with the PRS provider, and
- A clear statement of what you hope to achieve by raising your complaint.